Note: This feature is available for Index iOS subscribers only at this time. The Index feature set is temporarily limited on Android.
The Broadcast feature allows Index iOS users to "broadcast" the same message to multiple contacts at once. There are a few key benefits to using the Broadcast feature:
- Easily manage your Broadcast lists.
- Rename your Broadcasts to keep organized.
- Add or remove contacts or tags in an existing Broadcast list.
- Quickly text up to 24 contacts per Broadcast message.
- "One-on-one conversation style" with the quickness of group messaging (similar to email bcc). Allows you to continue the 1:1 conversation privately.
- Ability to send new messages to an existing Broadcast (eliminates the need to create a new Broadcast each time).
Important: You cannot send marketing messages using Broadcast unless you have the express written consent of all recipients of those Broadcast messages. You must honor all opt-out requests from any recipients who indicate that they do not want to receive marketing messages from you.
For information on Broadcast message compliance, please visit: Compliance for Broadcast messages
After reading the information above, check out the feature guide below to see how Broadcast works.
Questions? Submit a request.