The Contact Panel is an Index feature that allows you to take quick actions upon completing a call with your customer. Below you will find the benefits & features of the Contact Panel along with the requirements needed for it to be displayed.
What is the Contact Panel?
The Contact Panel is an added functionality to Index that allows you to add notes and/or tags to a contact so you can keep track of important client details.
It is an innovative design element that makes customer management tools available at the moment you need them most—right after that important call, or available at any time within the 1:1 conversation.
Features within the Contact Panel
The following actions are available within the Contact Panel:
- Contact: Add name, approve the suggested name & add company name (optional).
- Tags: Add a tag to group a new contact or number.
- Notes: Add information/notes relative to the customer.
Benefits of the Contact Panel
The Contact Panel has many value-added benefits for you and your business needs:
- Allows you to take action(s) immediately after your last call with a customer. Whether it be saving their contact name, sending a follow-up text, or taking notes on the conversation you just had. This helps to show your customers that their call is important to you.
- Ability to save the contact name with one tap instantly - thus saving time.
- Ability to add important notes after a call, or after a message to help remember important details.
- Adding tags to a contact to organize them.
How to access the Contact Panel
You can easily access the Contact Panel from within the 1:1 conversation or after a call. For more information, please visit Using the Contact Panel