New Index subscribers are given a free trial at sign-up and the following pricing and subscription length options:
Note: The subscription price will be billed to the card you have on file with your app store after the trial period has ended. We do not have control over payment & billing as this is strictly handled by Apple and Google Play.
To create a new Index account, follow the steps seen in this article: How do I create an account?
Current Sideline Subscribers
If you currently subscribe to Sideline and want to switch to Index:
- Download Index from the app store.
- Log into Index for mobile using your SIDELINE login credentials (no need to create a new account, your Sideline info will get you logged into Index).
- View your Index Settings.
- Tap "Subscription"
- Choose the subscription you wish to sign up for (monthly or yearly) and follow the prompts to successfully subscribe to Index.
- Cancel your SIDELINE subscription (see note below for more information).
Important items to note:
- Pricing for existing Sideline subscribers is seen in the table above.
- Sideline subscribers will receive a free trial of Index.
- Your call and message data will transfer to Index as soon as you log into Index for the first time using your Sideline login info.
- You MUST cancel your current Sideline subscription to avoid being charged for multiple subscriptions. Index is treated as a separate subscription so we recommend canceling Sideline as soon as you switch to Index.
Questions? Submit a request.