Current Sideline Pro Subscribers
For a limited time, current Pro subscribers can upgrade to Index for the same subscription price they currently pay for Sideline Pro. Upgrade to Index today to lock in your current rate.
Important to note:
- You do not need to subscribe to Index at this time. Your active Pro subscription is all you need to use Index at no additional cost.
- Your subscription price will not change or increase so long as the Pro subscription remains active (you continue to pay for it & there are no lapses in payments).
- If at any point, you fail to renew your subscription, have a lapse in payment, or cancel Pro at any time, you will lose your special pricing for Index and will be unable to get it back.
- Your Index subscription will replace your Pro subscription so you'll only have one active subscription and won't have to worry about duplicate subscriptions or charges.
- Exception: Sideline “Legacy” subscriptions (your current monthly subscription is $0.99 or $2.99) cannot upgrade to Index because these are treated as separate subscriptions.
Important: If you cancel your subscription at any point, you will lose your special pricing and will be unable to get it back in the future and only have the option to subscribe at the prices seen below.
If you do not have an active Pro account and are new to Index, you will be given a free 7-day trial & the following pricing and subscription length options at sign-up:
Note: The subscription price will be billed to the card you have on file with your app store after the trial period has ended. We do not have control over payment & billing as this is strictly handled by Apple and Google Play.
Questions? Submit a request.