Interested in signing up for an Index account? If so, follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Step 1: Create an account and choose your subscription
- Download Index from your app store.
- On the welcome page, click Create New Account.
- On the next screen, select the features that you plan to use with Index.
- Tap Continue.
- Enter the following information on the Create an Account screen:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Business Name
- Mobile Number
- Create Password (ensure your password meets the requirements seen here or you will be unable to proceed)
- When complete, tap Continue.
- On the Verify your number screen, enter the 4-digit code we just texted you.
- After that, select the subscription plan (monthly or yearly) and click "Start Free Trial."
- Confirm your free Index trial by tapping Continue.
- Note: iOS Subscribers will receive a 1-month free trial.
- Enter your app store info to log in and confirm your subscription.
Step 2: Confirm your Index number and allow permissions
After you've completed step 1, you will see a "Welcome" pop-up screen with your mobile number.
You can confirm that you'd like to use your cell number as your Index number or you can choose a new number to use for Index.
- If you'd like to use your mobile number as your Index number, select Great.
- If you'd like to choose a NEW number to use as your Index number, select Change Number.
- After you've confirmed your number or chosen a new one, you will need to allow the following permissions:
- Push Notifications
- Once all permissions are allowed, you'll be sent to your new Index Inbox, and you're ready to start using Index.
Additional Resources to help you get started:
- Getting Started Category (lots of good articles to get you started)
- Index Business Tools (what's included with Index)
- How to set up & request payments using Index
- How to set up Appointments & link your calendar